About our Federation
Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a number of reasons: as self-defense, military and law enforcement applications, mental and spiritual development, and cultural heritage.
Advisors to the Board:
Master Arvin Rajguru
Technical Committee Members:
- Taekwondo chairman- Master Maxwell Alornyo
- Technical Director Taekwondo Technical Committee- Master Frenel Ostin
- Karate chairman - Shihan Genet Abegaz Debele
- Kempo chairman - Teofilo Armarante
- Judo Chairman - Shihan Seifu Mekonen
- Kyokushinkai Chairman - Shihan Ben Belcacem Rachid
- Shorin ryu Karate - Jimmy Opalec
- Capoeira Chairman - Dr. Obadele Kambon
- Assistant Capoeira Chairman - Instructor Silas Nii Armah Mettle
- Asia - Master Armando J. Dano
- Africa - Dr. Jack Mbom
- North America - Henry Graves
- South America - ??
- Central America - Marvin Salgado Reyes
- Europe - Sensei Alssane Maiga
- Carribean - ??
- Joseph O. Ude
- Ben Belkacem Rachid
- Arnold A. Sulaiman
- Enrique Soufront
- Ethiopia – Solomon Kebede Negash
- Djibouti – ??
- Ghana – Abraham Nii Odoi Kpobi
- Madagascar – Rivo Rajaonarison
- South Africa – Stoffel Van Vuuren
- USA – Henry Graves
- Nicaragua – Marvin Salgado Reyes
- Chile – Jean Robert Calixte
- Germany – Alassane Maiga
- Haiti – Henry Robert Abellard
- Trinidad – Mike Cosmo
- Dominican Republic – Teofilo Armarante
- Kenya – Charles Lwanga
- Australia – Elias Gebre
- Papua New Guinea – Christian Portal
- Hong Kong - Myrna Cabael Ignacio
- Niger - Sani Dan-Baki
- Central African Republic - Marius Merlin Yadenzi
- Nigeria - Jack Mbom
- Paralympic - Member
Martial Art Committee
- Shihan Arnold Sulaiman - Martial Art Committee Member
- Sensei Dr. Ishak Ibrahim - Medical Committee
- Dr. Freddie J. G. Coker - Medical Committee
- Akinola Majeed Abduliawwan - Finance Committee
Train Each Day
Change Happens Here.
Explore your limits with training.
Whether we’re talking about traditional disciplines Karate, Jiujutsu or Judo or a more modern combat sport such as Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), boxing or Krav Maga, martial arts provide the perfect platform for becoming a healthier and fitter individual.
Whichever martial arts discipline you prefer to practice in, there an abundance of benefits to be gained – especially when it comes to your health & fitness.